ABOUT PHONIC BOOKS DANDELION LAUNCHERS STAGES 16-20 THE ITCH BINDUP
Interest Level: 3-5 years
Learn how to read with Dandelion Launchers decodable books for beginner readers.
Dandelion Launchers Stages 16-20 are first reader books by Phonic Books which introduce children to a few letters and sounds at a time. The pack of 10 books is perfect for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten who are learning to read, teaching different letter patterns through a series of stories.
Two books for every stage provide phonics practice while offering different stories and encouraging independent reading from the start of their journey. Each stage introduces new letters and sounds while supporting any previously taught phonic letters or sounds and high-frequency words or sight words.
Book 16a: The Itch (Stage 16: tch and ve)
Book 16b: The Ditch (Stage 16: tch and ve)
Book 17a: The Sandpit (Stage 17: simple two-syllable words)
Book 17b: The Muffin Shop (Stage 17: simple two-syllable words)
This beginner reader book series features:
– New letters and sounds introduced through each unit (16-20) by sounding them out (sat, s – a – t).
– Reading material aimed at children aged 4-6.
– Simple two-syllable words, suffixes ‘-ed’ and ‘-ing’, and two syllable words with the spelling ‘-le’.
This pack of 10 decodable books containing 12 pages features:
– ‘How to Use This Book’ guidance page with ‘This book introduces’ text box, including information about the new sounds introduced, sounds learned from previous books, high-frequency words and important notes on the sound.
– Story pages (numbers 1-6) with one line of text per page.
– Game Instructions.
– Photocopyable game page to reinforce the sounds and letters learned throughout the book.
About Phonics Books: Written especially for emergent, beginner, catch-up and struggling readers who require extra support, Phonic Books are a hi-interest, age-appropriate, decodable book series that ensure reading success and build confidence from the outset. Books, games, and activities developed by Phonic Books are designed to engage your child or students whether they are just starting out, or are struggling to read.