ABOUT PHONIC BOOKS DANDELION LAUNCHERS STAGES 1-7 SAM, TAM, TIM HARDCOVER BINDUP (ALPHABET CODE)
Interest Level: Ages 3-5
This item is available for pre-order and expected to ship early-December 2023.
Learn how to read with Dandelion Launchers decodable books for beginner readers.
Dandelion Launchers Stages 1-7 are first reader books by Phonic Books which introduce children to a few letters and sounds at a time. This pack of 14 books is perfect for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten who are learning to read, teaching different letter patterns through a series of stories.
Two books for every stage provide phonics practice while offering different stories and encouraging independent reading from the start of their journey. Each stage introduces new letters and sounds while supporting any previously taught phonic letters or sounds and high-frequency words or sight words.
Books 1a: Sam, Tam, Tim (Stage 1: s, a, t, i, m)
Book 1b: Is it Sam? (Stage 1: s, a, t, i, m)
Book 2a: Pam (Stage 2: n, o, p)
Book 2b: The Pot (Stage 2: n, o, p)
This beginner reader series features:
– New letters and sounds introduced through each unit (1-7) by sounding them out (sat, s – a – t).
– Reading material aimed at children aged 4-6.
– CVC words (consonant-vowel-consonant). Three letters producing distinct sounds when blended that are simple to sound out. An example of this is sun, s-u-n.
This pack of 14 decodable books containing 12 pages features:
– ‘How to Use This Book’ guidance page with ‘This book introduces’ text box, including information about the new sounds introduced, sounds learned from previous books, high-frequency words and important notes on the sound.
– Story pages (numbers 1-6) with one line of text per page.
– Game Instructions.
– Photocopiable game page to reinforce the sounds and letters learned throughout the book.
About Phonics Books: Written especially for emergent, beginner, catch-up and struggling readers who require extra support, Phonic Books are a hi-interest, age-appropriate, decodable book series that ensure reading success and build confidence from the outset. Books, games, and activities developed by Phonic Books are designed to engage your child or students whether they are just starting out, or are struggling to read.