About Phonic Books Dandelion Launchers Reading and Writing Activities for Stages 1-7
Interest Level: Ages 3-5
Learn how to read with Dandelion Launchers decodable books for beginner readers.
Dandelion Launchers Reading and Writing Activities for Stages 1-7 are first reader books by Phonic Books which introduce children to a few letters and sounds at a time. This activity book accompanies Dandelion Launchers Extras Stages 1-7 and is perfect for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten who are learning to read, teaching different letter patterns through a series of activities.
Two books for every stage provide phonics practice while offering different stories and encouraging independent reading from the start of their journey. Each stage introduces new letters and sounds while supporting any previously taught phonic letters or sounds and high-frequency words or sight words.
Books 1a: Sam, Tam, Tim (Stage 1: s, a, t, i, m)
Book 1b: Is it Sam? (Stage 1: s, a, t, i, m)
Book 2a: Pam (Stage 2: n, o, p)
Book 2b: The Pot (Stage 2: n, o, p)
This beginner reader series features:
– Activities to practice previously taught spellings in Dandelion Launchers Extras Stages 1-7.
– Reading material aimed at children aged 4-6.
– CVC words (consonant-vowel-consonant). Three letters producing distinct sounds when blended that are simple to sound out. An example of this is sun, s-u-n.
This 168-page phonics activity book features:
– Introduction to the activity book
– A variety of activities to practice phonics materials taught in the accompanying book Dandelion Launchers Extras Stages 1-7
About Phonic Books: Written especially for emergent, beginner, catch-up and struggling readers who require extra support, Phonic Books are a hi-interest, age-appropriate, decodable book series that ensure reading success and build confidence from the outset. Books, games, and activities developed by Phonic Books are designed to engage your child or students whether they are just starting out, or are struggling to read.