Record a series of messages to this dedicated speech generating device and then activate the 2.5-in/6.4-cm switch top to move between choices and play your desired message. Includes 4-minutes of record time, three recording levels, and supports the use of an external switch for alternative methods of access.
By pressing the activation surface repeatedly, you can skip over multiple messages to get to your desired message. When you find the message you are looking for, release the activation surface and the message will play in its entirety. This is a great tool for answering multiple-choice questions, or communicating desires among a list of options.
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- High quality digital sound
- “Choose your message” choice function
- Messages/Levels: Unlimited Sequential/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm
- Activation Force: 2-3-oz/57-85-g
- Weight with Battery: 8.5-oz/241-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt – It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Travel strap, Universal Shoulder Strap, Mounting Plate
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
In 1985 AbleNet was founded with the core mission of helping individuals with disabilities reach their human potential. It started with a simple piece of assistive technology available only in Minnesota and has evolved to a portfolio of AbleNet assistive technology solutions available globally. AbleNet’s company approach has been to develop outstanding products and combine that strength with an operational excellence model. By concentrating on powerful products and highly efficient operations, AbleNet has become a global leader in its categories of products.
Through its extensive history in assistive technology and a unique operational excellence model, AbleNet expanded its offering to include high-tech speech-generating devices (SGDs) paid for by medical insurance in the United States. The expansion into this business has allowed AbleNet to help many more individuals reach their human potential by providing voices to the voiceless. AbleNet works with thousands of clinic- and school-based speech-language pathologists to deliver its high-tech speech device, QuickTalker Freestyle, to their clients and students in a matter of days or weeks – allowing the recipient’s communication journey to begin.
Looking for other AbleNet products? Secrest is proud to distribute the AbleNet product line to our customers in Canada. A few select AbleNet products can be purchased directly through our webstore, however customers can also view the full line of AbleNet products on their website and request a Canadian price quote from us.