The APPlicator is a Bluetooth Switch Interface that has been specifically designed for assistive technology users. Careful consideration of the needs of switch users has resulted in a device that provides both ease of use and great functionality in a single unit. Access your (switch accessible) apps with up to 4 switches or with a “tap” of a button go into “Quick-Media Mode” and use the same 4 switches to control your audio library.
Accessing your apps is simple: pair APPlicator with your iPad by selecting it in the Bluetooth menu (no PIN entry required), then connect any wired switches to one of the four, programmable, switch inputs. Switch sockets default to the most commonly used settings so the APPlicator works straight out of the box.
Accessing your music playlist is even simpler: press the Quick Media Mode button for preconfigured access to: play/pause, skip forward, skip back and Timed Play – 10 seconds (ideal for cause and effect or reluctant switch users).
Fully compatible with iOS switch control: scan using the iOS Switch Control feature for access to Apps, Music, iBooks, Internet, emails and more. New iOS Switch Control “Mode” functions have been added to enhance the switch user’s experience.
- Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches.
- Small footprint (3.5″x 2.5″ x 0.75″)
- 64 feet operating range.
- Pairs directly through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry.
- Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead.
- Built-in display for easy programing.
- Programmable functions include 24 mouse/keyboard commands as well as full music controls.